611 N. Woodlawn Ave 204
Office hours: By appointment
- Ph.D. in Informatics at Indiana University, 2015
Courses Taught at Luddy
- I202 Introduction to Social Informatics
- I310 Media, Arts and Technology
- I453 Computer and Information Ethics
Jennifer graduated from the Social Informatics program within the School of Informatics and Computing at Indiana University in the summer of 2015.
Her dissertation, titled "Constructing Rooms of Requirement: The Ethnographic Study of Digitally Transmediated Sociality" examines the use of digital media in the social construction of Harry Potter fans.
Jennifer's research interests include participatory culture, mediated social movements, and digitally mediated sociality.
- Animal Computer Interaction
- Computing, Culture, and Society